Monday, January 31, 2011

Toddler : 22nd months 1 week


We supposed to be learned about Chinese New Year this week. As the printer has run out the ink, I couldn't print the pics. So we just filled the week by playing and playing. Not so much we did. Here there are:

ABC: coloring Nn


The last day of the week , we did the ABC's coloring. And it's time for letter N. He didn't so into it. I just helped him coloring it.

Math: Sticker #1

After finishing the 1st row of coloring the number 1 to 10, now I'm going to give him some activity according to the numbers. I'll ask him to paste some stickers related to the numbers.

This week, I asked him to paste the sticker number 1.

Tracing Straight Lines


He did the tracing from right to left...and he didn't wanna be helped...boy...boy!!

Practical Life
*Sorting the colors beads*


When doing this, he was able to do the first 2 things. He sorted the blue and yellow, as you saw in the pic. Then he decided to stop and just played along with the beads rather than did the sort. @(@

*Transferring using tweezer*


After he did the sorting, he asked me to get the tweezer for him. Then he continued his activity by doing this such of transferring using a tweezer. What a progress of him, now he is able to use the tweezer correctly though he needs a little bit power when using it. ^^

*Straw in the holes*

Yiheeeeaaa!!

Now he is able to put the straws and the chopsticks in the holes like this....he did all!!

*Dressing Frame: Big Buttons*


I made a dressing frame of big button for his practical life from flannel as it's so expensive one if I buy it from the supplier. When I gave it to him, he was so excited. But he still couldn't do it well by himself. He still needs my help when opening and closing it. Practice will help him be able to do it later! ^^

Learning Toys

*Dough*

Actually I asked him to play with dough, making something fun with it. The result, he chosed to cut the dough using knife. He's so into in cutting. One day he may become a chef...may be.....

*ABC small foam mat*


I really proud of him. In his almost 2 years, he is able to recognize some alphabet. When I gave these letters (a to f), he mostly put the letter by him and just need a little help from me. ^^


Reading

Now he can mention some stuffs in his magazine. Like, what Mickey's wearing on his hat or what Oso's doing or something that enforce his speaking skills.

I really like to have conversation with him now...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment