Sunday, February 16, 2014

K4 : Week 46


Fritz is currently 4 years 10 months

Valentine


For such long time we didn't have any theme worksheet for our homeschooling days. He missed it so much! >,< Honestly, my days are getting busier nowadays and it's hard to find time to print the paper for him. Here we did during Valentine's days. Not much but he's kinda so happy with what we did in that week.

Cooking

Actually, it's a failed project. I bought wrong type of crackers so it's a bit difficult to be poured with chocolate. I supposed to buy Ritz crackers without any filling in between. At last we had a fun when making it. XOXO

Tangram

Making heart with tangram. He still needs help while making it.

Fun

We celebrated Valentine's day at my work field, Alpha Education Center. Together with other teachers and kids, we took pictures on the top floor. 

Another pictures with girls

Pictures with boys before going home

I've got chocolate from Nathan, my lovely plump boy.

This one was from my ex student, she's now in Secondary High School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment