Saturday, July 03, 2010

Curriculum

As Fritz is still toddler, so I still have more time to search which curriculum I'm going to use for him. For now, I like Montessori method and Charlotte Mason method. Actually, I like Montessori one as I had taught for this method once in preschool. For CM method, I just got the big outline only. So I need more time to learn about this method (though I like this method surely).

So here is some of my plans for Fritz.

I divide the grade according to Fritz's age.
1-2 years --> Toddler
2-3 years --> Pre Nursery
3-4 years --> Nursery
4-5 years --> Kindergarten 1
5-6 years --> Kindergarten 2

Where every grade I divide it again into 2 semester, July - December and January - June.

Fritz is still on Toddler grade, so I just make a plan for his Toddler. For the rest of them is still on planning. If I can go with Toddler plan, so I will go with Pre Nursery plan and so on...just pray that Toddler plan is working out so I can do Fritz's home education. *hoping*

No comments:

Post a Comment