Saturday, July 03, 2010

a new blog

I choose to educate my little boy at home with lots of reasons. The main reasons is I really can't afford to pay the expensive fee that every(pre)school ask. Honestly, it's too expensive for me. Otherwise, I believe I can teach as same as they teach to the children as I was ever be a teacher for few preschools.

Now, as a parent, I want to give all the best things for my child. Every parents has duty to fulfill our little children' brains with lots of knowledge that they want to learn. I believe too that every parents are able to do it as long as they believe they can do.

With those reasons, I decide to give all Fritz's education needs at home. Hopefully, I can do it!

So, I want to share here all Fritz's days as a home education learner and make this blog as his portfolio as an indicator of what he has achieved.

I'm not a perfect teacher for my boy but I'm trying to be perfect by learning together with him.

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment