Friday, January 06, 2012

Gross : Swimming in the Tub


That afternoon, like usual, I took him bathe. After that, I offered him to play water inside the big tub. Of course he said yes happily.

I had a plan for him this year. I want to make him swim in the pool. I started by playing the water in the big tub with cold water. Firstly, he just put his legs from knees to feet.

Then, this week, my planning is going to goal. He stood up INSIDE the tub without any grumpy or angry or scream. He showed the happy face!!

Next, my project is asking him to go inside the pool. Though he said yes when I ask him to go to the real swimming pool, but we don't have any opportunity. We still have so many heavy rains this month. So, we have to postpone our plan but...Pooooollll....we're going there soon!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment