Sunday, July 08, 2012

Learning Toys : From Asemka

We spent our time to buy some cheaper toys in Asemka, a place that you can buy everything in lower price....wohooooo.....

These were the toys we've bought:


Angry Bird Toys. It's a big hit for him. He played with this along the week. From open his eyes till he slept again in the night. He even played with his uncle (brother of Papa), the man that he never played with before. He could played together with him and had a great time. Wow!


Cars Camera. When I saw this camera, I said to myself, I had to have it for Fritz. He of course, absolutely, loved it so much. Then, one day, he pretended that he's going to take a picture like I did using a self timer. He asked Papa to take a pic with him. Then..here they were. LOL

The camera itself was quite unique. It rather looked like a little projector that you could see few characters from Cars 2 in the dark place by clicking the camera to the wall.

Handy Tools and he really looked like a Handy Manny. LOL. Firstly, he refused to use the helmet as he's a stiff person. Then, few days after he played with it, he suddenly wanted to use the helmet. I didn't take any longer to grab my camera to get this moment. He looked so cute using it. Very cool!!

Motorcycle that could be removed parts by parts. Though he still needed me to help me with these parts, he really loved this kind of toy. It really gained his skill in spinning the nuts and bolts.

Shapes Learning Games. I bought this toy for his learning time in recognizing the real 2D and 3D shapes. The objects are so cute as those are small and fit in his hands. I really have to keep on my eyes while he's playing with it. He sometimes plays careless with those objects and I'm really afraid of it as I still wanna keep it for longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment