Sunday, July 15, 2012

Preschool : Farm

Fritz is currently 39 months 3 weeks

This week we had fun with Farm week. We also still have great time in apartment. What a nice summer holiday we have!!


We ever had this theme several months or maybe more than a year ago. It's still being a great theme ever for us.

As he's very into in doing the maze, so this activity is a big hit for him.

Finding the odd picture out from the lines

Pasting the number puzzle as he's still learning on number 11-20

Another big hit for him. Making a tractor but before than he must color the parts of it then try to cut it by himself. In the end, he made the tractor.

Tracing lines and he's a little bit fussy on it.  

Cooking
 
We had the rest of pizza dough that we made few days ago then I put it in the fridge. And few days ago, we had a De.N.eL.S choco-hazelnut homemade spread I bought from Tante Lini. She made it by herself and it's very very yummy!!!
We spread it onto the pizza dough we had and Fritz loved to decorate his own pizza. And here there are.....

Practical Life
During my holiday, I tried to help him out from his diaper during night days. As a result, in few days, he's totally understood. I woke him up in the night and dawn.
Then, one day he couldn't control himself not to pee during night and he made a big island in the bed. So there's a few clothes that I should wash that day. Suddenly he stated that he wanted to help me. He helped me in washing the last session, cleaning the clothes from the detergent. He's quite clean and suit for helping me later in few years ahead. XOXO

 One day, he woke up early in the morning and he wanted to turn on the light while I was doing something that I couldn't remember what I did. When I went out from the room, I saw that he just made a stair for himself to reach the button. What a clever one!!

He's learning how to use fork by himself. It's quite funny as he's a left handed, spoon on the left and fork on the right. XOXO 

Learning Toys
Another new toys that we've got from Asemka, learning fraction through games. He's not really ready to learn about fraction actually, but he started to love this games. Hopefully he could understand the fraction one day because of it. :P

He's actually eager enough to play with it and could put the right fraction pieces in the flash card provided. We played with it more than half an hour and he's quite busy being a person who counted the pizza fraction pieces to all the members of the family (Opa, Oma, Popo, Mama, Papa, Uncle and Zhuk2). 


I bought a wooden toys for him. It's quite cheaper than we could get from other places with 58 blocks we have inside the place without any name on it. He of course was really happy getting lots of toys for this summer holiday. 
He tried to make something under his imagination but he preferred me to create something then he followed my model. 

Fun
Naomi is one of his new friends in our new neighborhood in Apartment. Naomi actually is younger than Fritz. She's still a year old but she likes to play with Fritz so much. And the funny thing is Fritz could entertain her too. So cute seeing Fritz be a true brother for her. Unfortunately, he still refuses when I asked whether he wants a sister or brother. Big NO for another siblings!
So far Naomi is his best one in apartment and so do I. I also have a good talk with her mom, Clara. For several times, both were coming to our home and sometimes I shared my own cook to them. It's really a nice friendship in new neighborhood. Love!!


We met Tante Isma and sis Flicka in Summarecon Mall Serpong to send them the toys they had bought from me. Then, we had a little time to walk around this mall and Fritz met Chugginton in one spot of this mall. It's really a look like!! Fritz was a bit afraid to stand beside it though he really wanted to take a pic with it. Finally he wanted to stand nearby and take a blur picture as he said he's done. He ran forward me to see it from far way. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment