Sunday, August 26, 2012

Preschool : Lebaran Holidays

Fritz is currently 41 months

This week, we're going to have a holiday. So Fritz was totally unschooling... Yay! Enjoy your days, Fritz...

Cooking


Fritz loves to help me in cooking. He likes to participates in everything I do. I really don't mind if he want to help me. 
That day, I spent my time to make Brownies and as usual he said he wanted to help me. He helped me while I was measuring the ingredients, pouring the flour and mixing the dough. He seriously did it though some times he spilled it a little. ;) 

Learning Toys

This week, he's very into playing with Doctor set toys. He played with Papa together while Mama was busy with some stuffs. He pretended to be a doctor and learned the anatomy with Papa. He knows several of those things. Thanks to Papa!! :)
 
Fun
Fritz was so excited when he knew that he's gonna have trip to Cirebon-Bandung. See the story here

Fritz had a friend who had just come from Padang, she is Verren. Her mom is Mama's best friends. Together, we went to a hospital to see a little baby who had just born 18th August. Then, both of them were easily mingle and adjust each other. They really had much fun, playing and laughing together for several hours in Drago's house. Nice to see you Verren and can't wait to see you again one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment