Sunday, January 13, 2013

Preschool : Letter S and Solar System

Fritz is currently 45 months 2 weeks

Letter S

Color by the clues and it became a star


Color the objects


Circle the S objects


His lovely letter maze


Circle letter S on nursery rhyme


All 'bout letter S


Follow the letter S


Connect the dots


Another connect the dots worksheet


Upper case of Letter S


Lower case of letter s


Making letter S

Solar System
This week, we started to learn about Solar System. He's not really surely loved it. He's didn't really into to learn about Solar System. :D However, here's what we did during this week. All the worksheet from Learning Page.


Circle objects by instructions


Make a shape and color the object by instructions


Color by instructions


Math - adding one


Count the objects and color the aliens


Count the objects


Draw a line


Color the same one


Matching the shadow


Color the rockets


Connect the dots


Circle the circles


Fill the shapes with stripes and circles


Circle the more objects


Match the objects and color the shapes


Write number 1 and 2


Circle the odd one


The rocket wanna back to the earth. Find the way!

Craft

We made a giant solar system in a piece of brown carton. I've got the material from one of my best and she kindly shared with me. She had it from Learning Page. It's very great material I've had ever. Thanks, Isma....^_^

I asked Fritz to paste and color the planets and all the stuffs. First, he's so enthusiast to apply the glue then he found out it's a bit boring and he asked me to apply it for him. Luckily, he's eager to color it. 

Wow! It's so cool!! I put it on our room. However, it's not lasting. It's so heavy and always fell down all the time. I decided to just wrapped it out. 

Learning Toys

One day in the afternoon, while I didn't have any class that day, we played Angry Birds. He asked me to make the tower for him and he released the birds. I really loved his style. He could estimated his shooting and hit the pigs. Great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment