Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lebaran Weekdays (Tue)

*Going to traditional market*

This morning, I, my Mom and Fritz were going to the nearby market by motor. This is the 1st time experience for Fritz has been there. He saw so many things related with Mickey Mouse. Like usual, he always points to them. What a great experience! (unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera.....)

*Going up the ladder*

He did some gross motor skill today. He went up to the second floor by himself with a little help and full of guidance from behind ^0^ (Avoiding from falling!) Now he can pull up his body when he's stepping the steps. But, he still can't do the going down the steps. Practice more, boy! Anyway, he's so proud when he could finish his steps and arrive at the second floor safely....\(^0*)/ yaaaaay.....(no pictures insert...)

*Sorting the buttons*

When we went to the market, I found some buttons. I bought 5 colours of buttons and the seller gave me 1 free....*Yay*

So, this noon I gave Fritz these buttons to be played. First, I just opened all the buttons from the plastics and he put those in the bottle one by one. Then I prepared 6 small boxes (ex of his baby cubes) and I asked him to sort it by its colors. Guess?? He wasn't attracted! He was still busy to put it inside the bottle and twisted the lid. He is so into in twisting the lid. Still can't do but hardly learned to do it!

*Playing with the floating animals in the tub*

I got his floating animals out from the basket. He used to play with those. Now, he is able to recognize the animals when I tell its name though not all the animals he can recognize it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment