Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Toddler : 17 months 4 weeks


This week, I'm still adjusting with my new time as there wasn't any maid in my family's house. So, I'm still out of focus with what Fritz's learning. Hopefully, next week, I can maintain a good time.

Learning Toys

*Chopstick, Dough and Bottle*
In Monday morning, we started the day with the learning toys. Today, I gave him some chopsticks, a Fun dough and a bottle. He explored all those things.
First, I gave him the chopstick and the dough. I asked him to stick the chopsticks into the dough. Then, look what he did...
Next, he has quite bored with the dough. Then, he put the chopsticks into the bottle. Just need few minutes only.
The last one, he played pretending. He pretended that he was eating noodle using the chopsticks. He also shared the fake noodle to me. And when the noodle has almost been finished, he hold the bowl and pretended cleaning the rest of noodle in the bowl....What a cute!!

*Robot Shape*
Actually the activities was in Tuesday, but I just have time to post it a few day after.

When I gave it, he didn't really into it. He still couldn't play it. He just hold the hammer and peeked through the holes. May be we can try it later! ^^

*Pooh Puzzle*
Believe it or not, I've got it from my Mom and she had bought it for only 5 thousand rupiah.

Still, he can't play with it. He needs time to practice as it was the first time I gave to him.

*Balls in the tub*
"Balls are the greatest toy in the world"
Barney said so in one of his stories.

Considering what Barney said, I gave these various colorful balls when Fritz was taking a bath. Actually, we had bought it when he was still under a year. Then, I just put those in a basket and never used it anymore.

He has quite fun with these balls. He took a ball out from the basket and put it in the other basket. He did it continuously.

*Piggy Bank*
Friday morning, Fritz wanted to play the Mickey Mouse's piggy bank when he was having breakfast.

Then he just modified it. He put all the coins from the bottoms. Look what he did! Nice try, boy...

Reading Book

*Part of Body*
I bought this book in Gramedia, Puri Indah Mall with the other series.

Fritz just loves to see this part of body's book. He also can point the right parts when we mention the name in English. Such as: eye, ear, nose, mouth, hair, chin, elbow, fingers, hand and sole

Miscellaneous

*Wearing Sandals*
One day, I found him using his sandals in the house. He refused to open it.

I think, he copies me. I always use sandals inside the house and he always reminds me to wear it if I forget to use it.

Look what he did! He insisted to open the drawer and found his treasures, Mickey Mouse.

*Drinking from Bottle*
Next, he pretends drinking water using a bottle. He copies his Poppa's style. Sometimes, he asked me to put a little water inside it and he drank through it.

*Watching the Cobbler*
I called a cobbler to fix my broken shoes for the party this Saturday. Fritz was so curious with what the man did. So I let him to see him.

When we were outside, he wasn't so curious anymore, he just got busy seeing cats, motors, cars and others in the street.

*Watching TV with style*
After taking a nap in the Friday afternoon, I turned on the TV inside our room. And.....he showed this style!

No comments:

Post a Comment