Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun : Trial at Bumble Bee Preschool


We had a trial in one school named Bumble Bee Preschool. It's in Permata Buana. As they want to open it near my neighborhood, some of my friends asked me to join the trial with them. Together with Ms Yulis and Raphael and Ms Lina and Ethan, we agreed to join the trial. We met them on the spot.
We joined with the 2nd class on 10 AM. The class itself wasn't big enough. However, I was falling in love with the toys they provided. Those looked as the same as I saw in some home school blogs. I believed they'd bought those from abroad.


I also like the curriculum they held. They take Montessori for it and I'm so falling in love with Montessori.

Overall, I loved the school so much but the fee is quite expensive for me. I still I consider it for Fritz to join the class next school year. ;(

There's a little accident happened to Fritz. Suddenly Ethan hit Fritz during Mandarin class without any clear reasons. When I saw that Fritz was holding the eggs, then I knew that was the reasons as Ethan was the first time who played with those. Then Laoshi took all the eggs, few minutes later the eggs were on Fritz hands. Actually Fritz got those from another teachers who got the eggs from Laoshi.

I didn't join the class till the end. I decided to get out from the class as Fritz wasn't enjoying his time again because he's sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment