Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Math : Shape, Color and #2

Shape
*sorter*
He knocked on this shape sorter....I didn't get the idea why he did it......@__@

*puzzle*
He's getting expert in doing it....but sometimes he's not serious while he's doing with it....

Color
I had this print out few months ago. I once showed him but he didn't so interest in color before. Then, I tried again and he could answer the right color when I showed him the cards. However, we took several minutes to complete half of the cards as he's busy with his breakfast and he didn't get any concentration on it....

Workbook : #2
I think, he's getting bored already or maybe he's not ready yet for the worksheet. Every time I ask him to complete his work, he's always showing his refusal. Though he's able to do it, he showed uninteresting face. ~__~

No comments:

Post a Comment