Monday, July 25, 2011

Pre-Nursery : Letter Week Craft (G-H-I-J)

Fritz is currently 27 months 4 weeks

We spent this week for making some alphabet craft.

Craft
Letter G

*Giraffe*

Cut the yellow construction paper into a big letter G. Make two horns of giraffe and a face from orange construction paper. [the face was too small ^^]. I made some dots using origami paper. Fritz was so enthusiast pasting it.


Note: Fritz and I went to the nearest shop to buy the wiggle eyes and some stuffs for this weekly project. I was so happy that shop was so complete. Maybe, next time we can go there again to buy some projects stuffs. Actually, we did 3 activities in the same time; sunbathing in the morning to get the sunrise, walking for his gross motor and buying things. Whatta nice day!!

*Grass*
What a lovely green crepe paper. Fritz was so excited to paste it in the green construction paper. It's a grass in letter G!!

*Grapes*
Thumb prints grapes!! Fritz was so lovely when he did it. He even gave his thumb to me when I said we wanted to make some grapes using paint. Those were his thumb prints and I added some leaves in every bunches of grapes.

Letter H
*House*
Make a big letter H from blue construction paper and a big triangle from a white construction paper. Then, paste the white triangle as the ceiling of the house. To make the windows, I used light brown construction paper and cut it into a small windows. Don't forget to make the door! ^^

Fritz was so excited when doing it.

*Horse*

Using the brown construction paper, I made a lowercase of H. Then, I cut a little bit for the face of the horse with the brown construction paper. For the hair and tail, I cut white wool then Fritz pasted it on the neck of horse and behind it. The eye was the most his favorite part. He loves to paste the eye!

*Hand prints*

Firstly, he refused to do this project as he wasn't comfortable to be dirty. After few times of pleading ;P, he wanted to do it and it's a nice work!!

Letter I
*Iguana*
Cut the green construction paper into a big letter I. Made some parts of the iguana by using light green one. Cut into a half circle for the head, a tail and few spikes. Add two wiggle eyes and a tongue using a red origami paper.

*ice cream*

Making ice cream.....so yummy....just need a light brown construction paper and cut it into an "i" lowercase. For the ice cream, made it from the pink construction paper and put some white sprinkle from wool yarn

*Indonesia flag*


I'm going to introduce him with his country, Indonesia. I made this flag, Red and White.

Letter J
*Jug*

Made this jug from brown and orange construction paper. The brown one cut into a letter J and made a hand. Then, cut the orange into an orange juice. Very easy one! Fritz loved this jug so much!!

*Juice*

He was so into with this craft. It's very easy. Just made the letter "j" with white construction paper as a glass. Then I used the purple as grape juice. You can use another color to represent the juice. In the end, taped a straw to make it real.

Cooking
In the afternoon, we didn't have any food for Fritz to eat. Fritz asked me to make the crunchy things. Then, I've got an idea. I made the shrimp covered with flour and fried it. He's so willingly helped me though it's very messy everywhere. He was so proud of his work!! ^^

Learning Toys

Fritz accidentally found this Cars cards when we went to the traditional market nearby. It was only cost 5,000 rupiah. The most interesting one, he uses this cards as money to pay something in his imagination mind. ckckckckckckckkck.......^^


We played with dough and I gave him a plastic knife. He's trying to cut the dough in the correct position though he failed to make it nice. I made some figures with it. I made Pororo and friends as we're on watching it. Then, I made some numbers too and let him recognize more on it..

Miscellaneous

Playing with his Duplo and I made this guitar for him. Then, he pretended that he's singing with guitar in his hand. ^O^

Fun
We took him to play Lego together with others in one toys store in our nearby mall. He was so excited to play with these Lego. He could maintain himself to take turns and made his Lego together with others.

*Living World*
I was totally forgot to grab my pocket camera when we had some little fun in Living World.

We went there after we delivered some stuffs to one of buyers [she also gave me a stroller for Fritz ^^].

Fritz was looking so happily as we rarely had some this spending time again going to the malls. We went through the Toys Kingdom, taking more than half an hour to take tour around this store. He's looking lots of toys and he was so excited. They also entertained the visitors by their performance; drums bands and some clowns did some tricks. Fritz was really excited seeing them.

Then, we took a walk in the outdoor garden inside the mall. It's a very nice scene actually and I was so damn stupid not taking a camera.

In the end, we had a drink in Bakso Afung to enjoy their Es Nona. Sooo yummy!!

What a nice weekend, just three of us!! ^^

It's very simple but meant lots for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment