Monday, July 04, 2011

Pre-Nursery : School Holiday

Fritz is currently 27 months 1 week

This week, I really had no idea to learn as I don't have any ink for the printer. I decided to make it as a holiday. Besides, the maid in Oma's house went home for a week and I was quite busy to handle the chores. Thankfully the maid went back and still I didn't have any idea to fulfill this week. So, just having fun without being really study this week. Happy Holiday!! ^^

ABC's
Hmmm...when doing it, I really pissed off waiting him playing with the foam. He didn't very into with this activity. I took off the foam letters and I asked him to match it with the flash cards. The fact, he took almost half an hour to make it. Phiuuuuuffff.......

Math
We're practicing again the one to one correspondence. We made it with some small erasers that I collected {maybe} 15 years ago. He looked so enthusiast with the erasers as it's very various. Otherwise, he didn't feel as enthusiast as well when I asked him to do this activity. At least, he tried to put the erasers in the black circles. ~__~

Shape
Playing with the shape....

Matching the shape with the cards. Otherwise, the shapes weren't complete enough for all the shapes....

Playing shape sorter. He's trying to find the right holes....however, he's got frustrated with it and asked me to help him.

Giving me the cards and he almost recognized all.....

Color
I made this colors flash cards in the first time we started this home education. When I showed him again, he didn't so enthusiast as he knew mostly the color. Perfecto!!

Workbook
Recently, he almost refused all the workbook I gave. When I insisted him to make it {that's not good for him, the insisting way!!...bad mom ~__~}, he's very good in tracing the straight lines. He's really able to make it nicely and tidy. I'm just wondering, how to make him eagerly doing his workbook......

Practical Life
He did well in using the tongs. His fine motor skill is developed very good. He can grasp the small beads using the tongs and put it nicely in the ice tray. *yay*

Learning Toys
This week, we did a lot in Duplo. He loves this activity so much. Then, I made him some house stuffs with it. In the top right, I made him a fridge and a kitchen. Then on the bottom right, there were 2 sofas with a table and a wide screen TV. In the left side, I made a sophisticated twin bed with a stair. He really loved the bed so much. He played some pretends with it. Pretends that Mr Bear and his friend were cooking, eating, watching TV and sleeping. It's really nice to see he used his imaginary skills.


He loves this puzzle. He played a lot with the tools and I had to ask few time to put it again in the right path. Finally, he did successfully.

Gross Motor
I wanna build his gross motor skill as he's a little bit slower than his age. I prepared an used can and I asked him to throw the erasers into it. He tried his best to throw it but he missed it ALL....hahahhahaa......

Miscellaneous
I love the way he ate his meal daily....He can eat by himself and insists to eat by himself.

Eating porridge actually not his meal type. He doesn't really like it much. When everyone eats it as our meals, he also wanted to join with us eating it. He loves the togetherness!! ^^

Nothing do, so I asked him to help Mom with the potatoes. I asked him to mash the potatoes and he did it well. He really loves to help me in the kitchen but he's not very willing in study this week....

He saw me wearing the hairband and asked me to borrow it. He put it on his head but not in correct order then he really looked like a star that night. Oma, Pop and Mom took so may pics of his dandy style....@__@


He's never successfully sleeping with any bed cover. He hates being covered, like father like son. ^^ and this was purely just for taking picture. He really likes being pictured and always makes some styles.....and pretends are his best styles!!

Fun
We spent this weekend by going to BOBO Fair in JCC. We, together with Oma, arrived there in the afternoon. It's very crowded there as it's a year end school holiday. Lots of children came there.

Took some photos in the front entrance. Lots of BOBO and his friends backdrops...

With Mickey and Minnie...
He's a lil bit afraid firstly and I tried to make him sure that it's a man inside. I shook their hands and Fritz followed me after that. ^^

In front of Mekarsari booth.
They presented some wood house. Go Green!!

With besties.....Bobo and friends...

Inside the TV.....yay!!

playing in the PP-IPTEK booth

Wow! Momma's hair is going up....

Seeing the little fish in the small pond

Playing with the traditional Xylophone tools

... and he fell asleep


Fritz had joined with Mom's friends and it's really so much fun there....more story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment