Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Summer Class 2015 - Day 2

Today, we're going to make PIZZA!! Wohoooooo!!

I've got the recipe from here. I usually use this recipe every time I make a pizza. Very recommended!

I asked them to read the ingredients before we measure the flour, yeast, salt, sugar and so on. They didn't show any enthusiast reading it. So, I was straight asking them to measure all the ingredients. Happy faces of them! :D


Mixing the flour with salt, waiting the yeast and cutting the sausages by themselves. I gave them a sausage each to avoid grumbling from them. 


After the yeast was ready, they mixed it with flour. They got their own turn. 


I've made the dough before they came. So when their dough was rested, I gave them mine and asked them to press it on the brass. Full of their hands, everybody wanted their turn. LOL


Then, decorate it with sauce and sausages. They requested sausages and cheese toppings only for their pizza. Kiddos! 


Time for baking..


While it was baking, they played catch and throw the ball in my small space yard.


Tadaaa...the pizza was ready!

They were busy to decide whether to eat now or bring it home. The result was....eat now and bring home! LOL :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment