Monday, August 30, 2010

Colors : Green

This week, I continued the color's things pasted in the drawing book. It's time to learn the secondary colors, after we had done with the primary colors (red-blue-yellow). He is able to point the right things that I mentioned in every single colors.

I asked him to paint the drawing book with green by paint brush. He loved to do it (using paint brush and applying to the drawing book). Few minutes after that, he became so uncontrolled. He painted his table and in the end, he refused to continue painting.
I'm done with the painting and continued again 2 days after that to paste the green things. He's so eager to do it. I applied the glue and gave him to paste it on his drawing book. He can do it now!

Things: green frog, green turtle, green grass, green peas, 2 green frogs, green crocodile and green tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment