Monday, November 15, 2010

Toddler : 19th months 2 week


ABC : Coloring Hh
He's back to normal...he wanted to color with crayons....yaaaaaay....sengihnampakgigi

But he still doesn't really into with ABC....he just like coloring!

Shape : Star
This week, we learned about star. I gave him a star marker from crayola mini stamper that I had it since junior high school. He looked so into it. He wanted to stamp it after I showed him how to do.
The next thing was he got all the markers out from the box and he stamped himself! It looked like a tattoo. Proudly he showed it to Opa and Uncle....LOL

Lapbook : Coloring pages of My Body
Another lapbook...it's about My Body.

And for the first one, I prepared some coloring pages for Fritz. I took the pictures from here.
I asked him to color the small version one. While he did it, I asked him to point. "Where's your eye?" in English...and he can do it...
tepuktanganmenari

Practical Life
*Playing with stickers*
Finally, I found the sticker album for Fritz. I've got the Mickey's baby one and I bought it at PaperClip, Emporium Pluit for only 8.300 rupiah. Quite cheap!

The purpose is to let him stick in and out as long as he likes. He can stick in the sticker album without being afraid he couldn't stick out. Coz, he likes to stick in a moment and the next he took it out again.

Can u imagine if he stack it in the board or paper which is very difficult to take it out again?


So we started the week by playing the stickers. Of course, Cars is the most wanted. Then we continued by pasting Mickey's babies.

What a great activity!

*Sorting the clothes*

I think sorting the clothes is one of another practical life area.

Actually, I was the one who sort the clothes of three of us. And I asked Fritz whose clothes I was holding on. Mostly, he can answer correctly.

"Whose shirt is it?"
"Momma.."

"Whose pants is it?"
"Poppa.."

"How bout this, Fritz?
I showed him the bra
"Momma..."
sengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigi
We never realized that he memorized what we worn in his lil brain. So brilliant!tepuktangan

*Transferring Macaroni*
I gave him 2 similar glasses with lid, bonuses from candies we bought. With a bottle of macaroni inside.

I showed him how to transfer from one glass to other glass, he didn't show any enthusiast on them. He did what he liked, took some macaroni from one glass and he put on the other glass then he transferred again to the full glass of macaroni.

He continued by took some and put into the bottle. Then he got bored after that. He made those messy around! sembah

Learning Toys
*Dining Set Toys*

Pop bought the dining set toys near his shop on Friday that I really wanted for so long. We got playing with it on Saturday morning.

I know, some people must be raise their eyebrow. Am I nuts giving this kind of girly toys to him?? I believe every kind of toys has their own purpose. And this toys also.

We learn to know some tools in the kitchen through this toys. Kid also can learn how to cook something, prepare the meal, and so on.

So for me, there's nothing too girlish toys or too boyish toys for kids. They learn through toys! ^^

*Dough*

We continued the day by playing with dough...and it's really fun. I made a mickey's head and an elephant with its trunk and big ears. He started to play with it by make it into pieces. Nice progress!
kenyit

*Hypermart Catalog*
We can learn lots of things from a supermarket catalog as they put many pictures of their things there.

Fritz also learn to recognize some things from a catalog. I showed him the pictures. In the next, I asked him to find the pictures. So far, a catalog is one of our media to improve his vocabularies. Great things!
peace

Movie : Mickey Mouse - Rainbow series
He got back to his routines, watching his Mickey Mouse's movie. This week he chose the rainbow series. He can sit down and watch till the end of the story.
sembah

Miscellaneous
*Eating Krupuk*

Another his fave....eating krupuk...by himself!!!

*Following Opa to his room*
After having lunch, usually, Opa is going up to his room for taking a nap. And, Fritz always asks us to accompany him going up to Opa's room. As he is able going up by himself, he decided to climb up by him following right behind his beloved Opa.....















*Cutting the nails by Oma*


jelir Oma is cutting Fritz's nails and toes.....






*Eating Nuts*
After taking his lunch, he asked me to get "ca-ca (ng)" means "kacang" (nuts). When it's finished, he asked for more...oh no no no no!!!takboletakboletakbole

He really loves to eat something crunchy and its one of his fave snacks. Others are "kuk" (krupuk) and "koko" (Koko Crunch). Every cereal he will say it as "koko" though it's not Koko Crunch....sengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigi

*Mirroring*
Again and again!!

He loves to see himself in the mirror. He made some gestures in front of it. And I LOVES to see him doing this...another his creativity skill...mirroring!!gataigatai

*Drinking Mung Beans*
Another his activities in the afternoon, drinking mung beans that Pop has given to me....so love it!!kenyit

Fun Time
*Seeing a new friend in a clothing store*
Choosing pants for party....

A dialogue...

Pic 1
Boy (B) : Hi...what are u looking for?
Fritz (F) : I wanna buy a dress for my girl. How bout u?

Pic 2
B :Me too.
F : And I'm lil bit confuse what kind of dress I have to buy for her
B : Yup, me too...

Pic 3
B : As u know, girls are lil bit choosy, rite?
F : Uh uh...
B : Sometimes, they don't like what we give for them.
F : yup...agree...

Pic 4
F : So...Do you know the size of ur girl?
B : eeerrrrr......don't know!
F & B : huahahahhahahahaha..........LOL

*Playing with Raphael Evan*

Friday afternoon, I planned to play in one of Fritz's friend, Phael, in Semanan, next to Kosambi residential complex. We went there after Fritz has his nap. So when he woke up, we're going away.

When we arrived, Phael hasn't had his nap that afternoon.

Fritz decided to play with the car toys, his fave toys. Then the incident appeared. Phael and Fritz couldn't share the toys together. So when Phael took the toys, Fritz was crying loud. And Phael did it again and again purposely. jelir

Moms decided to play in the park. We planned to play ball. Suddenly, Fritz refused to get down from the Doraemon bicycle. Phael played alone in the park with his mom while Fritz was busy with the bike. He stayed in the bike for almost 1 hour!gile

I think, I really have to maintain his social-emotional side. He can't control his emotional when someone took his not belonging toys and he also can't share the toys by crying or insisting to stay with that toys. He has to know how to take turns. He really needs to be socialized with friends and it's my big job!
Other thing is I less pay attention on his gross motor skills as he is a calm boy actually. He doesn't really like something actively play such as running, walking, crawling, jumping or sliding may be, do something with his body! adus

So I really have a big - big job to do for him....fikirfikir

No comments:

Post a Comment