Saturday, December 11, 2010

Toddler : 20th months 2 weeks


There's nothing much to do in this week as I really had to finish my morning tutorial classes. I was to busy to handle the classes and how to manage the time babysitting Fritz during it.

Coloring: X'mas Mickey











According to X'mas, I printed out a Mickey's series of X'mas. And he absolutely loves it so much though in the end he preferred to color the back to the Mickey one....^^

Learning Toys
*ABC small foam mat*
A new toy that I got it from Carefour. It cost 14,500 rupiah only. I love this thing so much!! Though he still needs few months or maybe a year to be able to play with it....^^

*Following the path*
















While waiting for Pop went home, I arrang some ABC foam mat in the floor. I showed him how to walk inside the pathway. I guided him to do it. When he did, he just walked straight without walking inside the path...whatta boy!!!

Miscellaneous
*Real Rabbit*
This was the first time for Fritz seeing a real rabbit. He saw this lil animal in his Pop's shop at market when I had to have my morning classed. One of child (Zaidan) brought it in front of him.

He got how it walks, how it eats and what it looks like; the white fur, two long ears and two lillte red eyes. He was so amazed!

*Speak more*
I just realize that he speaks more than before. He produce some words new and try to copy us when we say something. What a good improvement! I'm so expecting this so much...

*Put hand in the pocket style*
Ooouuuh...my baby is big now...He can put his hand into his pocket as a man usually does...

*Choosing own shirt*
He chooses what he wants to wear. Now he has his own style. He knows exactly what he wants now.

*Eating..Eating and eating*
He loves eating now since he had been to the doctor last month.

Eating ice cream

Eating apples

No comments:

Post a Comment