Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun : Swimming Time

It's a sunny day..It's the right time to go swimming.

I filled the float. He looked so excited. When I asked whether he wanted to swim, he said yes. So, I just let him playing with the float in the bed. He was so happy.


I prepared all the stuffs and decided Pop would join with him as I still have my period. Then we went to the pool at 2.30 noon. Hot day!! ^^


He refused to take off his shirt. So just let him using it. When he went in the float and he felt there's a water under his feet, suddenly he's crying. That was the time he's getting crying.

When Pop brought him to the middle of the pool, his crying was getting louder. Then, it's over. Swimming time was over and he didn't want to get in anymore.

We stayed for 1,5 hours asking him to swim and he still refused it. -__-"

He was really an extraordinary boy. I think he's the only boy who doesn't like swimming. HUHUHUHUHUHU........

No comments:

Post a Comment