Friday, March 25, 2011

Toddler : Turn 2 years

He's now 2 years old.

In his 2 years old, I'm going to share some his abilities and routines he does daily. And the school days was off. *yay*

He LOVES reading books and magazine so much. He can treat all the books and magazines very nice. He's never torn those.

He starts wanna do something by himself. Like he did one day in the noon when he saw a water bottle that we've got it from Mom's friend. He successfully opened the lid and drank it carefully, all by himself.

He enjoys playing with elders. Sometimes I ask him to join with my classes. He likes to play with my students and sometimes he giggled a lot without any reasons. Love to hear it! He also likes to sit on the chair and get a pen then do scribbling.

He also likes to play with dough in his 2 years old. He always asks me to make Mickey Mouse from it. And in this pic, I asked him to do pouring the soft things from cup to cup.

The big day comes!!
25 March 2011

He turns 2 years today.

My praying for him:
- may He always shower him with lots of happiness and healthiness
- may he grow as a smart boy
- may he can make me proud of him always

and here the pics......
the tiny small cake

the celebration

the pic family

No comments:

Post a Comment