Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nursery curriculum

The Toddler era has just finished!!

Fritz is going to be to the next level and I have to prepare few things related to his school days.

However, I still get confuse whether I'm going to put him in the formal school or not. Considering him as the only child and he starts showing his ego, sometimes I want to let him enjoy his days at school to be learned more about socialize and how to control his ego. Otherwise, I notice he's a solitaire person and an extraordinary kid that seems the school not really suits for him. Perhaps the best result will appear......

Here's some plans for his Pre-Nursery (PN), 2 - 3 years old:

* learning ABC
the source will be taken much from:
- 1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com
- homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com
- confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com
- notimeforflashcards.com

what nice blogs and nice ideas inside!!

* learning Math
I had made a book from some sheets I've got during my teaching in some schools. Hopefully I can use it for Fritz

* learning Tracing
again I've got the sheets from my previous works.

* learning Shape and Colors
he still doesn't really able to recognize the colors and the source is still the same as the learning ABC

* Practical Life
taken from Montessori curriculum and I have the list already. It's good for his daily life.

and some other things, such as:
- Art and Craft
- Music
- Reading books
- Watching movie
- Physic or Gross Motor skills
- Field Trip

Social and Emotional skill too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment