Monday, March 14, 2011

Toddler : 5 Senses

Fritz is currently 23 month 3 weeks

Picture
Theme for this week was 5 senses. I didn't prepare much works for him.

Activities
*Matching the Pictures*

I had prepared these pics long time ago and I've never been used it.

I asked him to match the pics, the big one to the small one, vice versa. He did well though he unfinished it well. He could recognize the pics.

"Izzie...eyes..momma"
"Nose...Izzie"
etc...

*Mouth : Sugar and Salt*

He really LOVES to "help" me in the kitchen while I'm trying to cook his meal. He's so into in tasting the salt and sugar.

Today, I gave him a bowl and I put a little sugar and salt. He sat down nicely and tasted it using his fingers.

*Eye : Watching Movie via Cell Phones*


He LOVES to watch his fave movie from my cell phones (E71 Nokia). As we use WiFi inside our home, it's very easy to watch from YouTube and he sometimes asked me to turn it on via my phone.

*Ear : Listening Music through Ear Phone*


He tried to listen some music through my earphones and he totally loved it. Together we spent the day by listening the music with it and our eyes were watching Cars. What a nice day! ^^
Tracing : Straight Lines
He is getting use to do the tracing lines. He actually loves to make it though sometimes it's quite difficult to ask him.

Math : Sticker #2

He's trying to recognize number 2 using sticker.

Practical Life
*Transferring Marbles*

He enjoyed it so much for maybe half an hour playing with it. He spooned the marbles then transferred it to other place. After we didn't play much with it, he finally expert did it. Great job, boy!

Learning Toys : Lego Duplo


I think he's not really like to play with bricks. He sometimes just wants to make out all the bricks then he refused to play with it. He doesn't very into it but he's so INTO in tidying up all the bricks back to the box. biggrin

Miscellaneous
*Sleeping on da Basket*

He starts to be active this week. One night, he saw this laundry basket under the bed and he asked me to put it on the bed. Firstly, he's scared to go in by himself and asked me to hold his hand. After few trials, he's finally brave doing go in and out all by himself. He did it again and again. Then, I put a pillow inside it and he pretended to sleep there.

*On the front Car*


One afternoon, he insisted to get out but the weather was so unfriendly. Then, I put him on the top of the front car. He stood up there and made some styles like these....love the pics so much!

Sunday School
He woke up so early in the Sunday morning. I decided to bring him to Sunday School.

He looked so enthusiast when we came. Few minutes after singing time, he chosed to get around. Then, we stopped by in one empty class where there use to as a kindergarten class. There's lot of toys there and he chosed to play with the blocks. He loves to play with it so much.
When it's time for the creativity, he refused to join with the class. He's still staying there and I was the one who took the creativity for him. *Fiuuuuh*

In the end, we moved to the church while the rest of the children were still staying in the school. He ran away!

Fun : Playing in the Mall
He insisted to play with the remote control's car. We have to pay 10,000rupiah for a short round. For me it's quite expensive cry But he looked so fun with it. It's paid!


He looked so sleepy when I decided to move to the free playground in ACE hardware. They prepare a little space for children to play with the slide. Fritz looked so enthusiast. He LOVES playing with the slide. He went up and down by him and I just stood there watching him.

When I asked him to stop and said it's time to go home, he was so angry. Really a big angry from him. He shouted loudly. He showed his emotion already. And it's a big job for me to help him control his emotion in the public area. What a big job!



No comments:

Post a Comment