Monday, December 05, 2011

Nursery : Letter Tt

Fritz is currently 32 months 1 week

This week we're back to our routine, learning the letter again. And this week, we're really had lots fun to do and he did very well with all the worksheet, even he asked for more....^^

ABC
Dough

Poking the dough into a letter T....he knows the letter already...

Tracing Letter
He made the letter T nicely by himself...

Color Objects

Actually, he didn't really into in coloring the picture. He loves to trace the letter instead color it.

Tracing Lines

Seriously nice.....^^

Paste Objects

Great job of him.....^^

Matching Shadow

He did it well....and didn't need any help....

Sequencing
He had to count the number of train to be match with the numbers.

Math


He knows the concept of number ten, it's one and zero. He even could trace the number very nice by himself. However, he got bored when I asked him to count the 10 objects. For once and twice, he's still eager to make it but he bored already for the rest. Hahaahhaa...It's too much, huh, boy?? ^^

Shape


We did the Triangle worksheet. He tried to trace the triangle by himself. I'm so proud of him that he shows many improvements in tracing. Good job, boy!

Concept


He knew the concept of tall and short but when he made it, he asked to circle the short too. I told him just circle the tall one but he still insisted to circle the short too. Finally, he wanna follow my direction, just circle the tall only....fiuuuuuh.....

Craft

He loves the tractor....and me too....^^

Got the idea from Totally Tots....



It's remembered him with his own toothbrush and toothpaste. However, he didn't too enthusiast make it. I've got the idea from Totally Tots.

Workbook


He loves making worksheet so much!!

He insisted me to study that day though I don't even any lesson any more. So, I gave him the concept workbook which there was some matching shadows activity. He was totally excited making it. He could finish 5 worksheets in a row. WOW!!



Another worksheet he made this week. He was totally crazy with tracing...

He made all of the wavy lines by himself....great job, boy!!

Cooking


It's an exciting activity for Fritz. He's very enthusiast when I said that we're gonna make a Tea.

I prepared all the things we need; Tea pocket, a glass of warm water, spoon, sugar and lemon. He couldn't wait to make it. Love to see his eagerness!!

Practical Life


He's so into playing with the beads and tweezers. He even asked me to get those things out from the box for him to play. He's expert now using the tweezers.



Another transferring activity using the tweezers. Now, he asked to play with the pom-poms. He pretended that those were ice cubes or ice cream. ^^

Learning Toys


I found my brother's old toys. When my bro was a little, he had a small letter blocks that he used to practice his alphabet with my mom. My mom was an tidy person who always kept so many oldies toys for her grandchildren one day.

So I took out the toys from the box and let Fritz playing with it. He's so excited!

He's not really able to recognize the small letter. So, I helped him to apply the blocks to make the words. And....here was he made....I put the word "mama" and "fritz" there and he insisted to apply letter "h" and "o" after the words. Then it became "mamah" and "fritzo"....Whatta boy!!

Gross


Actually, it's time for THROWING the ball. For him, it's time to KICK the ball. He's still on practice kicking on the ball so no wonder he refused to throw it. ^^

So, he's busy kicking the ball with me in our small apartment. Then, I put our stool down and asked him to kick the ball into it. He's really trying his best. He's even putting the ball right in front of the stool, so he easily made it in. Nice idea, boy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment