Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nursery : Transportation


Fritz is currently 32 months 2 weeks

This week, we continued our T theme by exploring Transportation theme. He's quite happy knowing that we learned about it.

Vocabulary


He knows mostly the vocab cards except taxi as the taxi in Indonesia is blue in color. So he's a little confusing when he saw the yellow cab. The most fave one was the TOW truck as in Cars, Mater character....

Math


He made it correctly!!

He counted the objects one by one and pointed the right number, then he put the peg on the right one. Great job, Fritz!!



We made the choo choo train numbers. He was so excited when making it though he some times insisted to put the scramble numbers. Finally, we made it nice....^^
Activities


After few days we're off the lesson as I had full days of tutorial class (mid semester exam), Fritz asked me to learn something that day.

So, we started again. We started with matching the shadow. He made it very tidy and nice. He tried to paste the objects right on to the shadow. Perfecto!! ^^


This was his first time learning about occupation an its vehicles. It's quite difficult to explain it to Fritz as he doesn't see some of these kind person around us. However, I really try to explain and help him to make him understand about the job around. He's a cooperative one that he could sit next to me and listen what I told to him.

Tracing Letter


He's getting good in recognizing the letter but he finds a little difficulty in tracing the letter for now. This is my next job to teach him more on tracing the letter.

Tracing Lines


He ever did it before. However, he couldn't make it nicer than today. At that time, he still needed to be helped by me. Now, he's totally confident with himself making it. ^^

Gross Motor


One day in the Tuesday afternoon and I didn't have any class that day, I asked Fritz to go around with his bike. He, of course, was so excited. I really spent my time with him that afternoon.

Fritz now is able to cycle the pedal in the street as it needed extra effort to cycle in the street than at home. He could cycle 3-5 circles, great job, huh? ^^

Miscellaneous

He's crazy with every car in red. When, we spent an evening in Klapa Gading Mall, Fritz saw a very shiny red car. He insisted me to see that car and asked me to take some pose with that car. He's really such an automotive addict boy!!

Fun


On Friday, Fritz had much fun with his Grandparents. Together with his Uncle, they went to somewhere that I didn't remember too...^^

Then, they went to Puri Indah Mall and had their dinner time in Gokana Teppanyaki.

The bonding between Fritz and his Opa, Oma and Uncle are very close. He could go with them without me and I'm very proud of his confident without me aside him.


On Saturday, we spent our weekend by visiting an Open House of Kidea Preschool at Duren Sawit. One of Papa's friend has franchised it. It's a Montessori based school and I love Montessori one....^^

more pics on here....

No comments:

Post a Comment