Friday, April 20, 2012

Theme : Apples

Day 1


We still continued our Apple Theme this week. He had to paste the letter based on the apple provided. There were upper and lower letter and he successfully made it though I had extra patient asked him to paste it.


Tracing still great and getting good. He's tracing inside the lines now and making it very neatly and slowly


He loves the maze. He even made it very fast so I hardly grabbed his picture while doing it.

And the last one was choosing the odd picture. He's good with it. ^^

Day 2


Math activity for the 2nd day. He had to count the apples and match it into the correct numbers. He's already great with it and I think I have to give him more than 10 for another challenge to him.


It's really a piece of cake. Actually, I just wanna rewind about the shape, and thankfully he didn't forget at all about the shapes. Good job, boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment