Saturday, November 05, 2011

Fun : Sliding at Ace Hardware


Wow....he wanna slide (again) now.....

There's one time, he refused to slide as he's got a little trauma when he slide. It happened when we played at Giggles.

It really took time for him to get his confidence to slide again. And yesterday I saw him sliding again without any doubt. He went up and slide. He proudly showed it to me!!

He met new friend and she's a girl. Both of them were enjoying playing together. They went up and slide down together. It looked so nice seeing him could make a friend with other.

After that, I took a challenge to bring him to the big indoor playland, still inside Ace Hardware. They provide a big space for kiddos to play with slide and many challenging toys.

I didn't take any pictures there as I was busy to watch him over. He's a little bit not confident there and few times he got "stuck" with others. I still encouraged him to be braver and wanna take a challenge there though in the end he cried loudly as his forehead bumped because of a little accident by a baby boy. Hahahahha...that's life, boy....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment