Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gross Motor : Water play

Fritz is an extraordinary boy. He doesn't really like swimming...
{what?! some of moms are gonna raise the eyebrow....^^}

Yes, I know it's weird enough as EVERY kids like water, swimming time, having fun with water and ALL about playing with water.

Fritz loves to play with water, loves to stay in his tub during his bath time and it's really takes lots of time to ask him out from it.

Buuuuuuut never asking him to go inside the pool....he's gonna scream so loudly if I ask so....He just has his fun to stay around the pool rather than play inside.

For him, swimming is really a nightmare. He prefers to play around the pool than go inside it. ~__~"

So this activity is one of my "therapy" for him to be familiar with water. Hopefully, one day he's gonna ask me cheerfully to go to one of water park as me and my hubby are dreaming of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment