Saturday, August 06, 2011

Miscellaneous : Playing water in the garage


He always feels afraid swimming or playing with water. He really doesn't like it so much. I ever try to persuade him, still he refused to get inside the pool. I think he's got traumatic but I couldn't remember when it was.

So in the Saturday morning, when the garage was car-less {no car inside}, I bravely put his tub there and asked him to play with the water. Can u guess what happen next? He still refused to get inside his own tub. -__-'' fiuuuuuh.....

He sat next to it and played with the water. Few minutes after that, I asked him to sit down on the floor and made him wet by pouring some water on him. He of course got mad and cried. He screamed out that he didn't like it. But...he continued his activity....hahahhahaa.....getting use to with it, finally.

He enjoyed his playing water time almost an hour before I bathed him with warm water......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment