Monday, August 22, 2011

Techno : Playing Starfall


He's a YouTube maniac every time we deal with laptop or computer or even our phone. He always asks us to browse YouTube and insists to watch everything he likes. Mostly he ordered to watch Cars or Mickey.

I've got this site from one of my online friend, Mommy Benn. She taught alphabet to her boy through Starfall sites. I wanna do the same thing as she did. ^^

Fritz was so excited to do the "games". He asked more and more till he got bored already. He could find some correct alphabet in keyboard though I'd to show him where it was. He looked confuse to find it by himself as he didn't get use to with it.

Surprisingly, he could find some unexpected alphabet. I thought he didn't know yet but he does already....good job, boy. It's really a great site for learning Alphabet for Fritz....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment