Sunday, May 05, 2013

Fun : Pacific Place

One of my friend's daughter, Donna, had a big opportunity being a MC for an occasion in @America, Pacific Place. I asked Fritz to see her. There's a story retelling competition held. Fritz was stunned as they showed attractive performances. Every single kids performed with their parents in the stage with some attribute they made before from home. Look so interesting that parents were involved in this part, how cooperative they were for the kids. Great!

It's one of my job to make Fritz is able to do the story retelling with English. Maybe not in a competition {I wish for}, just in front of us. I hope, one day. ;)



We're just staying for only half an hour before we decided to walk around the mall. We found a big boat there for the decoration and some of the kids were so excited playing inside it. It's only a replica of a boat. I asked Fritz to take a picture on it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment