Sunday, December 01, 2013

K4 : Week 35


Fritz is currently 4 years 8 months

Mama's busy week...


This week, I was so hectic with my tutor classes. Mostly they had their own exam. So my boss had assigned us with schedule to teach them. 


So I had to leave Fritz with Papa. So sorry my dear boy. I had to work first.

Science

Yeaaaay....we've got the caterpillar finally. We got it in front of Popo's house, it's in lime plant on her neighbor's house. We searched everywhere but we never found it. So thankful that we finally got it again. Time to take care this little one! ;)

Fun

We bought a Big Box from PHD for our dinner. When we entered the car, Fritz asked to get his pizza directly. He was hungry so much. Few minutes after we reached our apartment, the box was being like this. :D

It's so recommended! 

No comments:

Post a Comment