Sunday, December 15, 2013

K4 : Week 37


Fritz is currently 4 years 8 months

Nativity

We continued our Nativity theme this week. Fritz pasted his own manger with baby J inside. Then he had to think what he would bring if he had to go by donkey. The last, he colored the pictures. It's really a simple activity. :D

Science

Our first catty became a pupa!! Yeaaayy.....:D

Miscellaneous

That afternoon was rainy day. It's nice to have noodle soup. I made it for two of us in the middle of heavy rain. What a heaven!! ^_^


Mama really had lots of order during this month. Pose on my customers' orders. LOL


I've got new source again for Nicole and Fritz could join with her together doing the paper. Here's the two best friend were doing their works. Kiddos!


I always love this class. I called them my Avengers and my Fantastic Four class. Fritz also loved to play with them. Here's my last week before we had long holiday. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment