Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pre-Nursery : Bb - Balls

Fritz is currently 2 year 2 week

Activities
*Ball Puzzle*
He made it upside down firstly. He couldn't arrange it very well and still needed me to guide him. So far he was interested with this activity.


*Matching the balls*
He was so enthusiast when I paste it in his board. He eagerly did the matching. He did it well and correctly!
*Paste the Bb things*


Here's the worksheet. He has to paste this things to the Bb paper. He still wasn't able to get the things I asked. He just pasted and pasted what he wanted to paste. Then after that, I asked him to repeat after me after he did the pasting.

Loves to see his expression when he's done!


He didn't look enthusiast when I did this for him. It's because he's inside his home. He preferred playing with marker than this. :(

*Sequencing the ball*

As he loves to see OSO agent in Playhouse Disney, he's able to recognize the numbers 123 now. When I gave this activity for him, he tried his best to sequence the balls in order. He still needed my guidance to make it in order. I still have to tell him which part is the first and so on. It's okay, we still have lots of time, huh?! ^^

Art : Painting Ball

Last week, we colored the apple with crayon. For this week, I asked Fritz to paint the ball with blue paint. He LOVES painting so much though he doesn't like the dirty hands part so much ^^

Tracing : Balls
It was a piece of cake for him. He's good now in tracing the straight lines. He just made this not more than few second and it's done already. ^^


Coloring : Bb things

The camera's battery was getting off when I took pictures for this activity. So I just got this only one pic.

I gave him color pencils to color these things. He looked enthusiast doing it. He tried to color nicely in the things.

Learning Toys
*Pooh Puzzle*

Recently, he likes to play with puzzle and he's able to do the 2x2 Pooh puzzle. It's a big challenge for him firstly. He wasn't able to do it by himself. He took several minutes dealing with it and he's complete the puzzle successfully. He did it again and again.

*Playing Role with big box part 2*


This big box is still a big hit for him this week. He likes to play inside it and draws everything he wants to draw. Actually, it's not a drawing, it's just a scribbling with marker. At least he has a media to draw. ^^

This time, we had a Mickey pic for rug in front of the home. Then, I made a welcome board of Fritz house with a car, a Mickey and a pic of him. I didn't take a photo of it. Hopefully, I didn't forget to put it here. It's so nice.

He can play inside for more than half an hour, with Pop, Uncle or me....

Miscellaneous
*Eating Noodles with chopsticks*
He loves...loves...loves noodles...

When he saw me eating noodles *I've already ate it hiding but he caught me too* he asked me to share with him. Then, he wanted to eat the noodles by himself using chopstick.


Surprisingly, he's able to do it. He held the chopsticks properly but he still couldn't able to reach up the noodles to his mouth using it. So, when he grabbed it, he moved his head down to the bowl and reached up the noodles. The face inside the bowl and got closer to the noodles.Looked so funny!! He ate it a lot, more than half portion....^^

*Eating porridge*

He's not a porridge lover actually. He always refused if I gave him a bowl of porridge for him. But today, when Oma ate porridge *Oma got sick so she needed something hot and easily swallow* he asked me to get a porridge for him. Amazingly, he liked it and he insisted to eat by himself though the bowl wasn't clean enough. ^^

Fun : Giggle the Fun Factory


What a nice weekend for Fritz this week!

We have a great time at this place. This was the first time we entered this fun place. It's located at FX f5. Accidentally, we've been there as Pop had to meet his friend. While we had to wait for Pop for almost 2 hours, we went through to 5th floor. And we got 50% entrance free using HSBC cards. SOOOOO lucky we are!!

It's so silent there.....cause there's no one inside this playground!! ^^

Fritz was the only one visitor there and he absolutely was so happy. He can play ALL those toys without being disturbed by other kids. He explored all the toys happily.


After that we had late dinner at Mie Leker. Fritz insisted to eat the noodles by himself using chopstick. Recently, he likes to eat by himself. We just stand by aside to assist if the food falls down or messy. It's nice to see his maturity! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment