Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunday School : Rainy

Our 2nd Sunday School time! ^^ *how lazy Mom I am, huh?! ^^*

The background of the pic were still the same as his 1st time. It's in the class where just few people who couldn't join with the activities together.

When we came, the weather was unfriendly already. Then, I asked Fritz to sit together with others. Few minutes after that, the SS was begun.

The teachers or usually we call them "sister" or "kakak" in Bahasa. Mostly of the teachers are still younger than me. They are all teenagers. *I remembered the time when I was being SS teacher too ^^*

Fritz was look unhappy. He chose to go around with me. Then he found the class that we used on the 1st time we came. He preferred to stay there till the end of the activities.


He just played with the blocks with one big brother. He sat and colored the pic that they had prepared for the children. Again, I have to take it by myself and Fritz was just staying in the class enjoying his time there. Luckily, he wanted to color it.


When the time was almost over, it rain heavily. Surprisingly, Oma picked us up with two big umbrellas in her hands. I have to carry Fritz along the way home. Can u imagine how tired I was?! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment