Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pre-Nursery : Easter week

Fritz is currently 25 months

This week, we celebrated Easter. We didn't do too much activity this week as the printer was off for a week. So, we just had fun with some learning toys. This entire week, puzzle was a big hit for him. In weekend, we spent days by going to church for Thursday White, Good Friday and Easter. "Happy Easter, everyone!!"

Craft
*Weird Rabbit*
Preparation :
1. A paper plate
2. Paint
3. Palette
4. Brush
5. 2 wiggle eyes
6. Cotton
7. Glue
8. Construction Paper
9. Scissors

How to do :
- paint all the paper plate
- wait till it dry
- paste the wiggle eyes and cotton as the nose
- make two hand prints as the ears
- cut into the ears shape
- paste the ears on the paper plate

Result:
It didn't look like a rabbit, huh?! ^^
I named it as a weird rabbit.......biggrin

*Egg Tree*
I forgot where I've got the printouts of these eggs.

When I asked him to paste these eggs, Fritz refused it as he was enjoying his time inside his box house. Then, I asked him to get inside the room and luckily he wanted to do it. I insisted to get inside the room as he had applied the glue on the branches of the tree. SO I had to ask him to paste it quickly before the glue was getting dried.

Activity : Stamp the Egg

He got a new thing to play. It's a stamp!

It's my old stamp, I still kept it for almost more than 20 years ago maybe. I remembered when my Mom bought me this stamp when I was in Primary school.

It's still working, the ink also! Fritz was so into it. It's a big hit for him......enjoying stamp....stamp....stamp.....^^

He also stamped himself with it.....biggrin

Workbook : Tracing Circle

I compiled some tracing shapes worksheet into a workbook. I collected it from various sources that I've got it online.

That day, I gave him 2 workbook, Math and Shapes. He enjoyed doing it so much.

In Math, he colored and counted the things of number 1. He was able to finish 5 worksheets all.

In Shape, he still needs some guidance to trace the circle lines.

Learning Toys
*McQueen and his friends toys*
BIG hit!!

As he LOVES Cars movie so much and can remember mostly the cast, I bought him these toys for him. I've got these after I went home from my private class. I saw the small collection of Cars first. It just cost 9,000 rupiah only for 4 die casts. Then, I saw the big McQueen hiding under some of vehicle toys. It just cost 37,500 rupiah only!!

Thanks to God I could buy these cheap toys for Fritz....^^

*Fishing*
He was enjoying his time inside his tub. And that day, he had a new toy, fishing toys!! He still can't play with the fishing pole that already filled with the magnet. He couldn't wait for a minute to get the fish inside the pail. So, he just enjoyed playing with the fish only....^^

*Mickey's Puzzle*


Now, he's so into with puzzle. He could do this with my help. I gave him the puzzle and told him where he has to put it. SO far, he can connected which puzzle he has to paste after it.

For example, when we did the body of Minnie, he would ask me where the ribbon of Minnie.

Believe it or not, he made it till it's all complete. He was so proud of himself when it's done!

*McQueen Puzzle*

Puzzle is a big HIT for him this week. He played with it everyday. He's getting smart in putting the pieces though he still needs me to guide him.

Miscellaneous
*a bowl for two*

It's a very HOT day!! We're getting sweat everyday. Pop bought a fruit soup for us. Fruit soup means es buah..it's a mixed fruit combined with the shaved ice. It's soooo breezy in the middle of very hot day. Yummy!!

As Pop just bought only one, we had to share it three of us. Fritz was so happy to get it. Both with Pop, he shared the ice together.

No comments:

Post a Comment