Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Human Body : Skeletal System


Recently, Fritz always has lots of questions related with part of his body. He asked me what's inside his legs, his chest and many more. And I think it's the best time for me finding more about human body then we can learn together.

After searching for few days and collecting all the resources {then I became so dizzy with lots of materials I've downloaded and forgot which site I've seen before :P}, I think I'm ready to start our first lesson about Human Body.

The first one, we started with the Skeletal System. Fritz of course was so excited to start it. He even offered himself to cut all the skeleton but sorry boy, I think just let me did it for you. It's needed to be cut neatly, honey. 

I bought a duplex paper and some materials we needed before. So the first step was tracing his body on a piece of duplex paper. As he's bigger than the paper so I needed to trace him dioganally. 

Then, I started to cut the skeleton one by one and arranged it on his tracing body. Most of all I made it by myself with less help from Fritz. He just put the skeletons part after I finished with all of those. Badly, his body wasn't as the same high as the skeleton. He's too high. So I needed to modify it and I used The skeleton high and trace it's shaped.

The skeleton itself could be opened. We want to put all the parts of our body inside there. Just wait for the next days, we still have lots of exciting things to be learned. 

Resource for the skeleton from http://www.eskeletons.org/pdf/000646791.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment