Thursday, September 06, 2012

Cooking : Ice Cream


Related to the theme this week, I bought an instant powder for making Ice Cream. Then, I asked Fritz to make it together. Starting from take it out from the box until it mixed but he skipped the mixer time as it's my time to action. It's really easy to make {as it's instant >,<}

First pour the ice cream flour on the bowl. Then pour milk as much as the box said {300ml}. After that mixed it together for 10'. And in the end, pour the choco chips that they provided too inside the box or you can add some another choco sprinkles as the chips weren't enough. It's done then just put inside the fridge for 3-5 hours. But when I checked out after 3 hours, it's still liquid so I said to Fritz to eat it in the afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment